May 2, 2019 | Special Announcements
Show us what you’ve got at tryouts on May 25th!
Being a skater or official with the Minnesota RollerGirls takes more than just a pair of rollerskates, a whistle, or a jersey. It takes grit: courage and resolve; strength of character.
Have you got it? Show us on May 25th when we hold our annual tryouts!
- When: Saturday, May 25th, 2019 - 9:00am-1:00pm, check in and registration at 8:30am
- Where: Saint Paul RiverCentre in Exhibit Hall B
There will be a pre-tryouts clinic on May 15! You can register for the clinic here.
Requirements/What to Bring:
- Pre-register for tryouts here! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get signed up for our recruiting message board.
- Must have personal insurance and bring a copy of your insurance card for our files (first clinic only).
- Must be 18 to be eligible to try out and bring a copy of your ID for our files (first clinic only).
- Must have quad skates and all safety gear (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, mouth guard), no exceptions.
- Must bring athletic shoes for dryland workout.
- Water Bottle!
- SNACKS! You'll want some sustenance to get through this!